I wanted to do a tutorial for you on how to do my favorite nails. Both nail polishes I use are PINK brand from Victoria Secret. I am not sure what the silver sparkles is called but the champagne color is called “Never Too Bronzed”. Here is a simple way to get the cascading look of glitter on your nails.
- Cut and file your nails to desired shape.
- Buff out any imperfections so your polish goes on nice and smooth.
- Paint too coats of your favorite nail color on every finger and let dry.
- I personally only like doing designs on my ring fingers so next I take the silver sparkles and drop a dot right at the base of the nail bed.
- I let this dry for a little bit before I go back with a little more nail polish (try to not get a ton of the big sparkles) on my brush and swipe on the sides first and then lastly down the middle.
- **Place individual sparkles if necessary with brush**
- After they are dry, swipe on some OPI Rapid Dry Topcoat. && tadaaa perfectly cute nails for any occasion.